Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sweeper finishes his Ch.

I heard from Cathy Green today that Sweeper finished his championship today by going BOB over specials. Cathy indicated that the circuit is one of our largest shows so by getting back to back majors, it was really neat. He is now Ch. Surry Cabin Creek Knock Knock WC. Cathy wants to pursue his JH in the spring as he is so birdy. Congratulations to Cathy and Sweeper!

I drove to Greenville to drop off Belle and got to see Barrett too. Rusty thought that Belle looked great and in good coat. He also got to meet Tobias who accompanied me to Greenville. He loved Tobias so I guess once Barrett finishes, he will get Tobias to show for his majors. I am dead tired after driving 8 hours yesterday and the same today. Hopefully, next weekend will be quiet.

No comments: