Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dog show in Hilton Head

I went to the dog show in Hilton Head this morning. We showed around 12:30 PM. I took Amelia (Surry's Terminal Frost) and Vera (Surry's Earthbound Misfit). Amelia won her class and Vera took second in hers. Vera was a little apprehensive because of all the noises but eventually she was happy and enjoyed being petted by spectators. Amelia was her usual happy self. It turned out to be a beautiful day with no rain. It was actually hot in the sun but there was a good breeze blowing which helped to keep things bearable.

I'm driving back and forth to the show so tomorrow I'll have to be up and out the door by 6:30 for a 9 AM ring call. Ugh--I would love to sleep in one day of the weekend until 7 PM. Guess I'll have to wait until next weekend for that!

No comments: