Thursday, August 31, 2006

Leaving for California

With Ernesto headed off to the north, I'm heading out to California tomorrow to judge a show near Sacramento. I'm so glad that the storm has headed away from Charleston. There was a lot of rain and some of the streets downtown were flooded but all in all, it wasn't bad. I had a meeting down town and was able to check on the rain coming down from the hotel where the meeting was held.

I probably won't be back on line for a couple of days. I have 90 Labradors to judge which is a good entry. I will take a red eye flight to come back to Charleston by 9:30 AM on Monday. I want to have at least a few days of the weekend free.

Hope that every one has a nice Labor Day holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betty,
Sounds like your trip to CA will be a quick one. Mark & I would LOVE to get you out to Napa for a visit with Kate. And of course to sample some of Mark's “creations”. We are only an hour from Sacramento. Next time maybe??

Kind regards, Missy Ray