Monday, January 01, 2007

Puppies had visitors

The Gabby babies had visitors today. Yellow boy's family came down to visit from Charlotte. All the puppies got to go outside and have fun playing with everyone present, going exploring, and generally enjoying the shoe laces and pant legs of all who were around. The babies are so sweet and adorable. I enjoy seeing the interactions of the puppies with their visitors. The tails never stopped wagging!

The rest of the day was spent putting away all the Christmas decorations which is always a bit sad for me. I love the lights and the tree and all the decorations as well as just the festive feeling of the holidays. In Sweden, the lights are kept up much longer because it makes the dark winter days much brighter. I think that's a nice idea and would like to keep my Juhlstachers up for as long as possible.

I hope that everyone has a peaceful 2007.

No comments: