Saturday, January 27, 2007

The CSCLRC dog show

Today was the first of two days of shows for the Coastal South Carolina LRC. The show is held at the fairgrounds at Ladson. It was a gorgeous day and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time. I showed Izzy and Amelia. Izzy made the cut in a large class but didn't place. Amelia got second in her 9-12 puppy class. Amelia looks just like her mother Stella. I was also able to pick up Tobias today and he was so glad to see me. Paulina who takes care of the dogs when they are on the road was very sad to see him go. She told me that Tobias was her favorite and got "special" attention. I was very grateful that he got such good care. He looks great and is very happy!
I'm hoping that tomorrow is a good day but it is supposed to rain. Everyone today enjoyed the catered barbecue lunch and there were lots of positive comments about the beautiful weather.

Last night I met up with Robin Moody and Gina Cheatham (Castlewood) for dinner. It was great to sit and laugh with them. Robin is judging Sweeps today. I can't show today because Robin and I co-own Gabby. I know that she will do a great job.

No comments: