Monday, October 30, 2006

Judging at Middleburg KC

I got back from the Middleburg KC show late last night. It was a very nice show (as usual) and the weather was wonderful. The fall colors were beautiful and that whole area is very historic and has gorgeous homes. Fortunately, the rain had stopped for my assignment, although the wind was roaring. I had some very nice Labradors to judge and was pleased with my decision. On Sunday, my WB choice couldn't be denied for Best of Breed. She was really lovely with great breed type.

I have finally ended my travel odessey, at least for a couple of weeks. I am thankful to be home for a while, have an opportunity to play with the dogs, and not have to sleep in hotels. The dogs were very glad to see me, although they have been spending nights with Charlie, curled up next to him.

This Saturday is our Labrador Club's Fun Fest at James Island County Park. I'm hoping for good weather and a good turn out.

No comments: