Thursday, October 05, 2006

Clara is in season

Yesterday was the first day of Clara's season. Since I bred Gabby a couple of weeks ago, my dilemma is now whether to breed Clara. I almost feel that I have so much on my plate that it will be very difficult to even think about another litter. I'm having a debate with myself about this one as Clara is four years old and never been bred. I would really like to have a puppy from her but am wondering whether now is the right time. I'll need to go with my feelings on the day for this one as I'm just not sure what to do.

Last night's row on the pilot gig was beautiful. The sunset was wonderful and with the nearly full moon rising we rowed back from near the Battery to the City Marina. The pilot gig will be at the Georgetown Wooden Boat Show on October 21 where we will be giving pubic rows. That is also the day of the Open House at the Marine Resources Center. That event is open to the public and free of charge. There will be lots of exhibits that should appeal to both adults and children.

No comments: