Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thinking about how great dogs are

As the years have gone by I've had many wonderful loving dogs. These have been companions, show dogs, obedience dogs, and trained for hunt tests. But most of all they have been loved and adored by me and their owners. I have only run into a couple of people over the years that I wished that I had never sold a puppy to. It wasn't that they were bad people or unkind, they just weren't right to have a dog. Dogs shed, they make mistakes occasionally, but how many people are there who are as wonderful and forgiving as a dog? I can't think of many at all. Dogs love you no matter what and Labradors have that unique quality in which they can talk to you with those eyes. Their expression tells it all.

I've known people who never had an animal as a pet nor did they ever really understand dogs. These people are missing out on one of the greatest creatures ever. I think that there is something missing in people who don't like animals, especially dogs.

No comments: