Friday, May 11, 2007

Made it to Massachusetts

I'm at the Labrador Retriever Club of the Pioneer Valley's specialty show today. Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel waiting to be taken to the show site. Unfortunately, I wasn't as organized as usual for this trip since I forgot my rain coat and it's supposed to rain on and off today. I think that I've had too many things on my mind lately what with a lot of projects at work and worrying about Annabelle. I seem to be burning candles in a three-dimensional direction instead of at both ends. Anyway, I'm sure some kind hearted soul will share a rain coat with me.

I'm looking forward to the day in spite of the weather. But after judging, it will be a long day as I don't get home until 11:30 tonight. I would rather do anything than have to go through Atlanta since that is always iffy. I just hope that I make it home and don't get stuck at the airport there.
I'll provide more information on the show later.

1 comment:

Biby Cletus said...

Hello

I ended up here at your blog searching for blogs on resources related to labrador retrievers. cool blog you have here, keep it up. i'm also interested in dogs and do have a Labrador Retriever named devil ( named after the phantom's dog - i was a huge phantom fan in my childhood ) any way its nice to be here. i'll be back some time later for more updates.

Warm Regards from India

you might find this Labrador Retrievers in our blog interesting. do leave comments there. see ya.

Bijoy

Kerala, India