Friday, May 11, 2007

Made it to Massachusetts

I'm at the Labrador Retriever Club of the Pioneer Valley's specialty show today. Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel waiting to be taken to the show site. Unfortunately, I wasn't as organized as usual for this trip since I forgot my rain coat and it's supposed to rain on and off today. I think that I've had too many things on my mind lately what with a lot of projects at work and worrying about Annabelle. I seem to be burning candles in a three-dimensional direction instead of at both ends. Anyway, I'm sure some kind hearted soul will share a rain coat with me.

I'm looking forward to the day in spite of the weather. But after judging, it will be a long day as I don't get home until 11:30 tonight. I would rather do anything than have to go through Atlanta since that is always iffy. I just hope that I make it home and don't get stuck at the airport there.
I'll provide more information on the show later.

No comments: