Sunday, December 03, 2006

Heading back to Charleston

After walking the dogs, having breakfast, and driving in pouring rain, I got back home safely. It was a very messy morning with a lot of fog and traffic. I did get the dogs to the Tybee dog park, when the rain was a bit less, and they ran around to play for a while. It wasn't a really good morning for kayaking but humans have to suffer through as well, although we tend to whine more than the dogs when it comes to rain and brisk temperatures! I had wanted to go to the famous Breakfast Club at Tybee but there was a long line and I didn't want to stand outside in the rain to wait on a table. Maybe that will have to wait until next trip. It was a fun time and the dogs seemed to really enjoy the exercise that they got.

I enjoyed a Christmas party last evening hosted by a group of friends. The candlelight tributes that were made were very touching. I'm beginning to feel a bit in the Christmas spirit, even though I haven't taken down my Thanksgiving decorations yet!

No comments: