Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not much interest

Gabby is in season so I thought that perhaps I might breed her this fall for her last time. Then I thought about the dormitory affect. I really want to breed Clara who is has never been bred and is nearing 4 years of age. For sure if I breed Gabby then Clara will come in season. In fact, the entire place will probably be one screaming mass of hormones. So far, none of the boys are much interested in Gabby so perhaps she either isn't ready or is already out. Timing is everything. I also don't want to be having puppies due when I am scheduled for a meeting out of town, or judging, or around major holidays! I will attempt another playtime for her with Barrett and see what happens.
So far so good on the other girls--no one appears to be coming in yet.

No comments: