Saturday, September 09, 2006

Beautiful weather

Wow, what a beautiful day! We woke up fairly late for us. The weather was so wonderful--fairly cool for Charleston and without 98% humidity. I took Eugene and Meddle at 10 AM for their rabies shots. I generally get the 3 year shots for the dogs. After that, I met Berta for lunch at Mimi's overlooking the marsh on James Island. There was a slight breeze and it was very nice to sit and talk.
Charlie and I went to Home Depot after that to order the counter top granite for the vaniities and to pickup some more lights for the bathroom and hallway. We are going to paint some tonight in hopes of getting the rooms ready for the electrician on Monday. I have to leave tomorrow for a meeting in DC and will be back Wednesday night. I'm planning to take my laptop. At least my plane doesn't leave until late afternoon.
I guess that it will be a full day tomorrow.

No comments: