Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Heading to the Raleigh-Durham specialty

I'm leaving this afternoon to head to the Raleigh-Durham specialty. I've always enjoyed this specialty show and have been going to this show for many years. Probably one of my greatest thrill in dogs occurred here when Ch. Castlewood Whyaskwhy at Surry took Best of Breed here in 1996.

This year I'm taking Tilly's daughter Stella who will be showing in Veteran Bitches for the first time, a Tilly granddaughter Amelia and a Tilly great grandson Deacon and a great granddaughter Emily. Stella was Winner's Bitch at this specialty several years ago. It's hard to believe that she is now in the Veteran class.

I'm looking forward to seeing friends and some really nice Labradors. More news when I get back from the specialty.

No comments: